Tuesday, February 21, 2017

So I did it....awful as it may be, I did it! I created a story via mysimplestory.com. It was so much more difficult than I thought it would be. I am defiantly going to have my students do this. I will give them more time to speak per slide, so that there isn't so much pressure to speed talk....

https://website.mysimpleshow.com/#/myVideo/mH2VVHpt0W

Okay, now you've seen it and know what I'm talking about. I pray none of my Japanese friends are ever forced to listen to that! Okay, enough self rant.

How cool is it that there is a FREE site that allows students (anyone) create their own video. I will follow the previous post's Before/During/After War questions.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't open the link to you story. It sound like a great language learning idea though.

    ReplyDelete